K. Turner Slicho, D.O., M.S.
Dr. Slicho earned both his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine and his Masters of Science in Clinical Research and Education from the University of North Texas Health Science Center - Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine (UNTHSC-TCOM) in Fort Worth, Texas in 2004.
He is board certified in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM), completing his residency training in 2007 at Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth, in affiliation with UNTHSC-TCOM.
He is actively involved in medical education, completing both a pre-doctoral teaching fellowship, and serves as adjunct faculty for several colleges of osteopathic medicine. Dr. Slicho was in private practice in Fort Worth, TX for five years before relocating to the Portland area. He and his wife and son enjoy the active outdoor lifestyle of the pacific northwest.
"The object of a physician is to find health, anyone can find disease." - Andrew Taylor Still, D.O.
- Adjunct Clinical Faculty - University of North Texas Health Science Center -
Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Adjunct Clinical Faculty - Paciﬁc Northwest University of Health Sciences -
College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Adjunct Clinical Faculty - Western University of Health Sciences -
College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Paciﬁc-Northwest
- American Academy of Osteopathy
- American Osteopathic Association
- Medical Society of Metropolitan Portland
- Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons of Oregon
- Osteopathic Cranial Academy